MAINTENANCE CUM ASSISTANT COMPLEX MANAGER
- Make good wiring and switch according to M&E consultant’s drawing. Perform labelling of electrical apparatus and components (wire, cable, DB, transformer, relay, switch and others) for proper monitoring and tracking.
- Perform Electrical Preventive Maintenance Inspection on tenant’s lot and advice tenant on the electrical area of upgrade and repair.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities, grounds and buildings (electrical, fitting & fixtures, equipment, etc) to determine areas that need attention and perform the necessary repair works.
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance and resolve it promptly.
- Ensure facilities and buildings are in compliance with the local authorities’ and relevant bodies’ guidelines and safety regulations.
- Prepare yearly building maintenance budget and monitor budget expenditures.
- Prepare and monitor maintenance schedule for Air-Cond, Cold-room, Showcase, Fan, STP, drainage, common lighting and other facilities. Ensure necessary service is carried out according to the schedule.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities. Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Monitor maintenance supplies, material and equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
C) Resources Management:
- Develop maintenance schedules and enforce them among maintenance staff.
- Manage resources and delegate tasks efficiently to meet maintenance schedule.
- Assist Operation as per the Operation Manager’s job description
- Oversee the Operation of the Complex during the absent of Complex Manager
- Proven experience as maintenance manager;
- Experience in planning maintenance operation;
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of electrical systems, plumbing, etc;
- Ability to keep track and report on activity;
- Computer literate; Familiar with MS Office;
- Good Command in Bahasa Malaysia and basic English.